Made with beautiful Shetland wool tweed woven in England. Sherlock face mask has a classic British tweed colour combination; warm brownish olive, dark green and a hint of raspberry contrast. It reminds us of Sherlock's famous cape thus the name. Sherlock is a stylist choice for women and popular as a men’s face mask.
AEIBE 3Ply Filtered wool face mask, Sherlock is made with the finest woven British wool, safe certified cotton lining and breathable Nano filters.
Naturally safe material:100% natural with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
Breathable: A large capacity to absorb moisture vapour (up to 30 per cent of its own weight) making it extremely breathable
Biodegradable: Wool can be returned to the soil, where it decomposes, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground
• AEIBE's signature custom fit
• Next generation Nano fabric filter
• Adjustable padded nose wire for a comfortable secure fit
• Adjustable earloops for maximum comfort
• Hand made in England with care
• Main fabric: 100% Pure New Wool (British made)
• Lining: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Cotton 100%
• Filter specification: More than 90% of filtration efficiency. Tested with NaCl aerosol at inhalation flow rates of 95 liters/min with a particle size of 0.6 micron
• 2 disposable filters included - one fitted in the mask and one spare
• Cotton bag included to keep your mask clean
• Hand wash only up to 40 degree / Remove filter before wash / Filter is NOT washable / Wash mask often
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a medical grade face mask. All face masks and filter sets are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. The UK government advises that face masks should not be worn by those who may have breathing difficulties whilst wearing it.
You may also like
10% Off Voucher
Receive welcome voucher code for your first order and special offers. Sign up for our lovely newsletter now!