Exclusively hand made in England with a vintage hand powered knitting machine. This timeless Ivory knitted face mask is inspired by classic aran wool jumpers. We recommend to match with your favourite knitwear or winter coat.
AEIBE 3Ply Filtered face mask, Lambswool Knit Ivory is made with the finest quality lambswool, safe certified cotton lining and breathable Nano filters.
Naturally safe material:100% natural with antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
Breathable: A large capacity to absorb moisture vapour (up to 30 per cent of its own weight) making it extremely breathable
Biodegradable: Wool can be returned to the soil, where it decomposes, releasing valuable nutrients into the ground
• AEIBE's signature custom fit
• Next generation Nano fabric filter
• Adjustable padded nose wire for a comfortable secure fit
• Adjustable earloops for maximum comfort
• Hand made in England with care
• Main fabric: 100% Lambswool
• Lining: Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified Cotton 100%
• Filter specification: More than 90% of filtration efficiency. Tested with NaCl aerosol at inhalation flow rates of 95 liters/min with a particle size of 0.6 micron
• 2 disposable filters included - one fitted in the mask and one spare
• Cotton bag included to keep your mask clean
• Hand wash only up to 30 degree / Remove filter before wash / Filter is NOT washable / Wash mask often
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a medical grade face mask. All face masks and filter sets are non-returnable for hygiene reasons. The UK government advises that face masks should not be worn by those who may have breathing difficulties whilst wearing it.
You may also like
Get 10% OFF
Sign up for our newsletter to receive subscriber only special vouchers and 10% off your first order.